Copperchase Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used.
Our Privacy Notice is available via the link below:
Copperchase Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
If you require information regarding waste collection for any of our manufactured products that we would be obliged to collect for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Copperchase Ltd WeeeCare Compliance - WEE/BK0002ZR
At Copperchase, we believe strongly in ethical principles and good stewardship. We are therefore proud to guarantee that we trade according to the following Ethical Trade Criteria:
- All employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Wages are fair and comparable to industry standard and will always exceed the minimum wage.
- Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Regular employment is provided for those who are employed on a permanent contract.
- No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment or practices are allowed.
- No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted.
- Third party suppliers and buyers are both free to see and buy from any number of other businesses. No restrictions, as a way of guaranteeing business, are allowed.
We also ask all our suppliers to affirm in writing to us that their businesses are also built on these ethical criteria. We have developed a full policy statement outlining how we expect our practice to develop in order to be able to offer strong guarantees to our customers that the services they receive from us have been ethically designed, managed and implemented.